Here you'll find highlights of the Marshall family's happenings. Hope you enjoy!
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Halloween
We took the kids to a Trunk-or-Treat this year as an alternative to the traditional Halloween festivities. Alexa was a tiger and Landon was an Alcatraz Reject (he's too cute for jail!). The kids had fun and we enjoyed the candy!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I wish I could've given you a hat for Landon. I got it from my step-dad. It was a "reject, too cute" hat! It would've gone perfect w/ the costume.
Amber, yesterday Danielle gave me my first lesson re blogging (an hour, I think (I am a slow learner). ADORABLE KIDDOS in costume. Good idea of celebrating holiday.
2 comments:
I wish I could've given you a hat for Landon. I got it from my step-dad. It was a "reject, too cute" hat! It would've gone perfect w/ the costume.
Amber, yesterday Danielle gave me my first lesson re blogging (an hour, I think (I am a slow learner). ADORABLE KIDDOS in costume. Good idea of celebrating holiday.
Post a Comment