Monday, November 17, 2008

San Antonio

We spent the weekend in San Antonio. A weekend of two firsts. Landon was turned around in the car and Keith ran his first marathon (26.2 miles). He finished with a time of 4:18:22, which was better than he had anticipated. I took a before and after picture. We weren't able to be there to see him cross the finish line...there were over 33,000 entries and thousands of spectators. We spent Saturday morning taking in Lackland Air Force Base (where Keith attended Basic Training) and the afternoon strolling the Riverwalk (which is not designed for strollers!). All in all, it was a long weekend, but I'm glad Keith accomplished his goal. Who knows when or where the next one will be...because I'm sure there will be a next one! Maybe someday for me, too.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Ideas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brings back memories of San Antonio for me. Thanks for sharing.